Today we are excited to be releasing our new light wallet – NavPay! With governments around the world continuing to show how vulnerable our internet freedoms really are, it’s more important than ever that users have the tools they need to safeguard their rights.
What is NavPay?NavPay is an easy to use wallet, that allows you to securely store your NAV. It’s the quickest way to safely store your coins, make payments online, and ensure you’re in control of your private keys. While our previous mobile wallet was based off the Electrum wallet, we made the decision to switch to a fork of CoPay – as it gives us more features and a much better user interface to work with. NavPay is available to download on your Android, in your browser, and soon to be on iOS devices. All your private keys are stored locally, with nothing stored on the website/server to ensure your NAV stays safe.
Features of NavPay
- NavPay creates hierarchical-deterministic (HD) wallets, which gives you a 12 word master password and allows for secure in-app wallet generation and easy backup.
- It’s the first mobile wallet to be able to send private payments using NavTech, so that there is no connection between sender & receiver.
- Multi-signature wallets, which allows you to add in extra layers of security, or create shared wallets with friends or family.
- Integrated with Changelly to allow you to swap between different coins within the app.
- Device-based security – all your private keys are stored locally, and not sent across the internet.
- Multi-Language Support.
- An address book feature, which allows you to save your friends details into your wallet and make it easier to pay.
- Control multiple wallets in one app, such as one for your personal funds, and a combined one with your partner – so you get ultimate freedom over your finances.